Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Litquake

Epic title of the year award here! Honestly, I just want to run down the street screaming "Litquake, Litquake."


When: October 1-9, 2010
Where: San Francisco, CA - Golden Gate Park
Cost- Free!

This event is honestly HUGE HUGE HUGE and all sorts of awesome! They don't have their schedule up yet but I'll keep checking! Just go to their site and see what they are all about.

I'm honestly really bummed that I'm broke or else I'd fly to Cali to go to this!! Jealous of all you Cali people!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog idea! Have you thought about maybe putting an email option for subscribers? I'm bad about checking my reader, but I do look at my email several times a day.

    Thanks so much for the great info. I'm actually going to give it a shot to make it to this one!! yay..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules--I will definitely add that as an option! Thanks for thinking about that!

    ReplyDelete