Friday, July 23, 2010

Boston Book Festival

The only way I will be able to get to the Boston Book Festival is if I bribe my boyfriend (who is a big Celtics fan) into thinking that I bought tickets for a game in Boston. This could work. I mean, we've talked about taking a road trip. I just will leave out the details!

Anyways, this event looks fabulous!

The Details:


When: October 16th 2010 - Time is unknown at the moment
Where: Copley Square
Cost: FREE FREE FREE!!

Some authors that will be there:

- Bill Bryson
- Joyce Carol Oates
- A.M Homes
- Gish Jen
- Jeff Kinney
- Dennis Lehane
- & more

Signings, presentations, contests, stuff for the kiddies, workshops, booksellers, live music and food! What more could you ask for?!

Any of you plan on going or have gone in the past? Who are you most excited to see?

I'd be stoked to see Bill Bryson and Joyce Carol Oates!

No comments:

Post a Comment